Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

fresher week

Options
  • 17-09-2007 4:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23

whats the deal with the fresher week ..is i.d essential or wil i get in with jus me student card and ticket???:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭sideshowdave

wont get in to strippers without id.

Warning: do not miss the strippers get there early and a front seat if your brave enough sneak up while the blokes are on just close your eyes until they over. we did! and my son, it was the best experience ive ever had for six euro.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 martymusic

wont get in to strippers without id.
    NO WAY DATS A LOAD OF BOLLUX!!!!...i have to find i.d!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

that shouldnt be hard after all you are in tallaght IT..:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,042 ✭✭✭allen175

i can't wait for spirit!! not goin to go near the hypnotist!!

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭scruff321

is'nt there something on everyday tho?what else is there apart from the strippers and spirit?

• Advertisement

yeah there is quite a bit going on you really cant miss the "giant" poster in the canteen or the ten dozen plastered on the walls around the entrance which clearly say what and when things are on,
    come on now! did you get a specail pass that got you into college?
    only joking just have look around you

• Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭scruff321

lol i havent noticed :D

Advertisement