Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BA Computer Science Students Needed!!

Options
  • 17-09-2007 5:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭

Ok so I'm running for SU class rep in the BA Comp. Sci. constituency. Problem is we don't actually have any classes together so I don't really know many people who are doing BA yet, most are BSc.

I need 10 Nominations, and although I know where I can get maybe 3 or 4, I'm worried as to how I'm going to find more BA's before the deadline (friday)

So is anyone on here interested in helping nominate me? Just need to meet up and get your signature and student number, would be good to meet some more people from BA! There was no rep at all for BA Comp Sci last year which is a waste really! Reply here or PM me if your doing BA and we can meet up, or even if anyone wants to help me out by PM'ing me their details and I'l put them on the nomiation form myself..

Cheers :D
    Darren

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭Nichololas

Still need signatures? I'm BA Comp Sci in 2nd year.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,380 ✭✭✭remus808

Enlil_Nick wrote:
    Still need signatures? I'm BA Comp Sci in 2nd year.

Yeah still need more alright! I'v only got like 6, from trying to find people I recognize from Orientation!

Advertisement