Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sonny Siaki Released

• 17-09-2007 6:38pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭

PWInsider.com
    WWE released former TNA star Sonny Siaki from his developmental deal late last week. Siaki had been working in Deep South Wrestling and Florida Championship Wrestling. He had been teaming with Afa Jr. in the developmental territories in recent months.

Afa Jr. is now being paired with Matt “Rosey” Anoia as The Sons of Samoa.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

What a waste

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

That was a pretty uneventful run he had with WWE. I wonder if it had that much to do with Rosey being rehired, guessing that he has been

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,947 ✭✭✭rizzla

Wouldn't mind seeing him back in the X Division. With TNA going 2 hours it would be nice to bulk up the division a bit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

From PWInsider:
    As we confirmed yesterday, Sonny Siaki has been released from his developmental deal with WWE. He issued the following statement regarding his release: "I have been dealing with some personal issues that I'm currently having at home for the last 7 to 8 months, which led to me getting released from WWE. My focus right now is my family, not wrestling. I wish WWE the best. Thank you and God Bless." One source told us that a member of Siaki’s family has been very ill and instead of focusing on wrestling, he has been dealing with that. Apparently this prompted WWE to release him.

Advertisement