Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

garden waste removal

Options
  • 17-09-2007 6:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 459 ✭✭

could anyone recomend a company that could remove garden waste. did a quick search but with no luck. live in north county dublin and its mainly bushes and waste that my shreeder cant manage like large branches and ivy. the type of thing you cant fit into a standard shredder. any ideas how they charge and will they give you a quote prior to doin the work. everything is cut down and piled ready to go so i dont need tree surgeons or ppl with chainsaws. thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭ircoha

could anyone recomend a company that could remove garden waste. did a quick search but with no luck. live in north county dublin and its mainly bushes and waste that my shreeder cant manage like large branches and ivy. the type of thing you cant fit into a standard shredder. any ideas how they charge and will they give you a quote prior to doin the work. everything is cut down and piled ready to go so i dont need tree surgeons or ppl with chainsaws. thanks in advance.

Have u tried http://www.babyskip.ie/

Advertisement