Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SunDaze in Dublin

Options
  • 17-09-2007 8:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,611 ✭✭✭

Hi, I was looking for things to do around Dublin at the weekend. Not the usual go and see a film or going to a suburban shopping center but more unusal things which only locals would know about like getting a boat in Bullock harbour and sailing to Dalkey Island for a picnic or visiting Farmleigh or Powerscourt Gardens.
    I would love to hear other ideas and I think this could be a great thread :D:D:D so come on and share ur thoughts.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

biko wrote:

Spamming your own personal forum.

post reported.

kdjac

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

cgarrad, you'll get better responses in Dub forum

• Registered Users Posts: 27,645 ✭✭✭✭nesf

Moved from AH.
    biko wrote:

Just leave it at a reported post. There's no need to comment in the thread.

KdjaCL wrote:
    Spamming your own personal forum.

post reported.

kdjac

There's no need for this reply either.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,172 ✭✭✭Wompa1

cgarrad wrote:
    Hi, I was looking for things to do around Dublin at the weekend. Not the usual go and see a film or going to a suburban shopping center but more unusal things which only locals would know about like getting a boat in Bullock harbour and sailing to Dalkey Island for a picnic or visiting Farmleigh or Powerscourt Gardens.
    I would love to hear other ideas and I think this could be a great thread :D:D:D so come on and share ur thoughts.

May I suggest renting the boat and doing all the above mentioned only when your finished you should light the mother f**ker on fire and roast marshmallows over it, in Dublin ya can just blame it on Skangers...everyones a winner!

• Advertisement
Advertisement