Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

when is barcode on?

Options
  • 17-09-2007 8:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

hey, i was wonderin wen is the teenage barcode on?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,871 ✭✭✭Conor108

Em there was one on JC night but don't know if there a regular thing. Check the site

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 .....becca.....

Conor108 wrote:
    Em there was one on JC night but don't know if there a regular thing. Check the site
    and wat is dat?

*sigh* A quick google and its http://www.bar-code.ie Jaysus:D

Conor108 wrote:
    *sigh* A quick google and its Jaysus:D
    well obviously i tried that!!! but i cant find it :( i wana go 2 it cos im sik of wezz!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,143 ✭✭✭ironictoaster

Why don't you use your head to find it :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

creggy wrote:
    Why don't you use your head to find it :rolleyes:
    and how wud i do that??

You know you time could be put to better use learning to spell words properly:D:D:D

ughh

ughh

Look I'm just saying its not a bloody phone its a keyboard feel free to type an extra letter or two. Call barcode or ask a friend. And why is this even in Junior Cert? There are other forums where someone would actually know. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

... Yeah, this is getting moved to the Dublin board.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23 zstar43

the under 18's barcode is on like every month their last one was halloween so they'll probably be having one soon a christmas one if you have bebo they have bebo and thats the best place to check information because they go on it every few days and so does everyone interested in going to barcode! and judging from the last 5 or so comments everyone is wondering when the under 18s christmas barcode is on

http://www.bebo.com/Profile.jsp?MemberId=667575776

if you don't have bebo and can't access that get a friend too because they should put up the info soon!!

Advertisement