Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tesco Car Park Fiasco

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,717 ✭✭✭ARGINITE

=Wompa1 wrote:
    They did that during the rally, you could hear the eejits from all over the feckin city...knobs

I have to admit I was down their watching it.
    irishlessons - I'm a busy professional m/27/galway who likes to kill two birds with one stone. I used to be able to have a MMF threesome with some watersports and blood play, then pop in and do the weekly shop, enjoying great prices on tesco own brand products. But these feckers have necessitated two seperate trips. Someone should ban this sick filth.

Think of the audiance you could have.

Anyways back on topic.
    I think it is better to have them do it in a carpark (dyke road not tescos) then on a road.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 75 ✭✭brinepacer

Hey, i don't do it for the fame, i do it for the closeness to other human beings and the occasional bit of scat play.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

paconnors wrote:
    I remember one time i was driving on the link rd between the tuam and headford rd, and a little sh*t was driving along in his souped up micra passed me by and gave me the finger..
    i was waitin nearly a min, and i said to him ..

That road has a 50kph limit..
    sounds like the Micra was obeying the limit and you were not!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

If its so piss easy why did an earlier poster have to jump out of the way to avoid one of them driving the wrong way?

Your first post said "don't walk through the car park at night", now you're saying its piss easy. Make up your mind. Boo hoo :rolleyes:
    Nice attempt at employing logic. I think wiki may need to help you though.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

Nice attempt at employing logic. I think wiki may need to help you though.

[Spock voice] Piss easy to walk through car park, but pedestrian has to jump out of path of vehicle. This is not logical captain. [/Spock] :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,815 ✭✭✭✭po0k

falcor.jpg

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

logic.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,982 ✭✭✭Caliden

Case closed. The cat macro has spoken

Advertisement