Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LC History

Options
  • 17-09-2007 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭

I'm doing History on my own while everyone else does a science or art or home ec.....the teacher is giving me handouts and christmas/summer tests, but I have 5 classes a week on my own to learn the course.
    Having problems getting into The Cold War, its a lot of info and teh teacher is telling me I don't need to know half of it, I just don't know which half he means, he didn't properly explain when I asked....
    Having problems with motivating myself(History is a double class first thing Monday, and its also first class Tuesday...)

If anyone has any help to offer with motivation or with the course.....
    Forever grateful...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 scorzny

I take it you're doing the modern history course?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,016 ✭✭✭lilmissprincess

Yeah, the two books I have for fifth year are the American History and Democaracy and Dictatorship in Europe....

Advertisement