Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Winamp playing upside down?

Options
  • 17-09-2007 11:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭

Hey folks,
    I've this problem that's been bugging me for the last few months. I've a few hundred video files on the laptop, and for some strange reason winamp is playing maybe 10% of them upside down. They're all varieties - mpgs, wmvs, avis, and all the other players I have play them fine. The problem has stuck with me through every version of Winamp, and it's always the same files - if I try it three times, it always displays file a fine, file b upside down, and file c fine.
    Any ideas? It took me ages to post this as it's such a tiny problem that's sorted by opening VLC or WMP, but I like winamp too much to keep on using others.
    Cheers for any info you can shed on it,
    WP.

Advertisement