Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yum!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,225 ✭✭✭fillefatale

http://www.ucd.ie/philosophy/staff/elliott_brian.htm

Better looking in the flesh! Any ladies agree?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

A girl in my class had huge hots for Billy O' Connor, the neurophysiology lad.

Met him at the galway races this year.He is a loveable rogue alright,like a cute Irish leprachaun.

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭hannable80

you are all idots

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Tetchy much????

Take it as light hearted fun.

We're not stalkers.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

hannable80 wrote:
    you are all idots

Keep those insightful comments coming!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,424 ✭✭✭fatal

hannable80 wrote:
    you are all idots

It takes an idiot to know an idiot;)
    I'll add that to the list of all the other hurtful things I've have been called through the years:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,815 ✭✭✭Vorsprung

;)
    fatal wrote:
    It takes an idiot to know an idiot;)
    I'll add that to the list of all the other hurtful things I've have been called through the years:D

All these year I've been lying to myself....I thought I was a normal guy, turns out I was just an idiot :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,391 ✭✭✭arbeitsscheuer

hannable80 wrote:
    you are all idots
    Loving the fabulous irony of you attempting to ridicule the intelligence of everyone on this thread while you yourself are unable to spell 'idiots'. Kudos.

P.S. Dr Niamh Puirseil. Nice. That's all I'm gonna say...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,578 ✭✭✭Scraggs

The ledge that is PA McD. Not even that hot just everything about him. He even has heterosexual men falling over themselves. What a fox.
    *swoon*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Chakar

I'm sure there are some hot tutors as well to look at in close proximity. One tutor springs to my mind, that is Suzanne Mulcahy in Politics last year. I had her for Comparative Politics. She's very sexy.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭elle

HAve to agree, David Kerr is HOT HOT HOT!! And funny, charming .... ah I love this guy! Robert Gerwarth( think that's it) International Hist and Third reich is pretty hot too (his pic does him no favours)

There are some hot female lecturers in english dept (gtom a girl point of view) edel lamb is lovely, good lecturer too!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 332 ✭✭BlackMamba

Many have discussed and all have agreed: hottest student advisor. Clickeh
    Here here!! Seriously wishing I did Law.;)
    But Richard Aldous is pretty damn hot!!

Advertisement