Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Fitting Sony Mex BT-5000 into A3

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭lynchie

Just had a look at the other thread... Fitted one of these myself a few weeks back.. Did you not buy it new in a shop? You should have gotten a block connector with the radio that goes into the back of it. The other end of the block connector should fit the connections you have in your car.

As for the mustard coloured connection,that looks like ur aeriel connection. Its similar to the one in my bmw. Have to buy an adapter for that myself yet.. but the adapter goes from the mustard coloured connection to a standard iso type din connection that goes in back on stereo.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭shoutman

I bought it second hand through boards so no I didnt get anything else. And the mustard coloured connection isnt the aerial connection as that is already connected in the picture. The mustard connection is the only thing in the dash that I havent connected to the sony radio and there, are two ports in the radio that there is nothing connected to.

Cheers for the reply lynchie.

Edit: Just realised the two connections on the Sony that arent in use arent needed They are for the Remote in and Bus Control in both of which the connections arent supplied with and not needed i think.

Advertisement