Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

TNTSAT on Atlantic Bird

• 18-09-2007 9:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭

France 4 has disappeared from Atlantic Bird 3 at 5w. However there's now a whole lot of channels marked 'Eutelsat Test nn' and TF1 has made an appearance.

I can't decode any of them on my dreambox even though they appear to be FTA. I suspect they might be MPEG4. TF1 appears to be encrypted with Viaccess.

Does anyone know what the plans are for this slot? It looks like the TNTSAT service is being tested - so will there be Cams and Cards on sale for this service?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭ladgie353

There have been talks for a while of Eutelsat offering the TNT channels via satellite. Apparently, this was shelved when Canal brought its own offering on Astra 1. However this has been less than successful and Eutelsat could bring their own package out.

More info on this site (in French) Forum TVNT.net

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 959 ✭✭✭ZeRoY

Great, will have a scan this evening on 5W to check this out,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,793 ✭✭✭✭Hagar

Let's know how it works out please, I'm in a dead spot for TNT as I live on a hill facing the sea. I can get Italian TNT from Sardinia depending on the weather but I'd rather have the French stuff.

Advertisement