Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Brochure Design/Printing

• 18-09-2007 10:11am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Looking to get a brochure (well, more an A4 folded sheet) for a website I am trying to promote...

Budget is pretty tight - anyone any sugegstions in relation to having it designed and printed (looking for someone to do something striking with design)..

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

You could try posting in Digital Design & Art ... http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=356 ... if you're on a low enough budget ... decide what your actual budget and say ... I've got this to spend ... would anyone be willing to do me up something ...

Here are my ideas on it .. give the text / copy you want ... any thoughts ...

Printing ... well you could try vistaprint.ie ... I've no personal experience of using them but their prices are quite good and they keep on getting mentioned for business cards ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 706 ✭✭✭DJB

Rory over at www.shadestudio.com is very reasonable with his prices and produces some great work. I send all my clients his way for design and print, and they are always happy. Give him a call and he can send you samples and pricing.

Rgds, Dave

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,594 ✭✭✭forbairt

DJB wrote:
    Rory over at www.shadestudio.com is very reasonable with his prices and produces some great work. I send all my clients his way for design and print, and they are always happy. Give him a call and he can send you samples and pricing.

Rgds, Dave

I'll assume its the .ie you meant to use there ? :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭Trojan

I recommend (from experience)

Vistaprint.ie for speed and good prices
    Printing.com for speed and top quality

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 attica2k

I use vistaprint.ie for all my marketing i.e flyer business cards etc.

You design the stuff yourself and only pay for printing and delivery. They give you good templates. Any designer that i have gone to I find that I had to tell them exactly what I wanted anyways.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32 donalcarmody

If your still looking for someone to design for you
    Just send the brief and ill get back to you.
    donalcarmody@gmail.com

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 57 ✭✭rusnakova

You will love these guys: www.gsdc.net. They're a small company, but great quality of work.

Advertisement