Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Are you a Little Sister killer or saviour?

• 18-09-2007 10:26am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭

So what are ye? A monstorous Adam fiend who sacrifices the corrupted little beggers in order to maximise yer plasmids and tonics or do ye save the little things souls for that fuzzy feel good factor and the promise of the reward from the mad doctor?
    Only really started playing last night and have come across my first little sister so which should i be?

Are you a Little Sister killer or saviour? 63 votes

Kill them all!! Get all the Adam ye can!!
    0%
    Ah the poor dears, save their little twinkle toes
    26%
    Seekerevad_lhorgZygOtepadraig_fPixelTrawlerawhireventHail 2 Da ChimpNailzCuddlesworthRavage161600sullyVic VinegarSpanish Guitarciano1silvineKeith186 17 votes
    I like to pick and mix
    61%
    whitetrashThe_Scary_ManXithusCloverTrev Msuper_furrytmanbucks73GrayareaKur4mAjesus_thats_gredeadduckVelcrowChunksCiaran500mcgovernrobinphAutomandan_yGrumPy 39 votes
    Atari Jaguar
    11%
    weemcdlaforstoxoftvnutzThe FreemanAsmodeanmailrewop 7 votes

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭00sully

I saved the first and have harvested every other so far since I got f'all adam from the first :D haha - screw the mad doctor!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭bucks73

I like to pick and mix
    Only bought my 360 last week and Bio was first game I played. Thought I would take the humane route and save them all. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭mathias

There are 3 different endings , the best one ( in my opinion of course ) is the one you get if you save all the sisters.
    Its worth playing again to get all 3 endings , I wont post any spoilers but it goes like this ,
    You get a different ending for killing em all , Saving em all , and mixing kills and saves.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

interesting, didnt know that about different endings.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,810 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I couldn't bring myself to kill any of them. Thought the save them all ending was brilliant. Will be playing it again to get the other 2 but will feel really bad about killing them.

A big talking point was the conflict you would feel about killing the little sisters or saving them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

I harvested all of them until
    you're in the orphanage, and they kept calling me "the bad man". I stole one girl's cookies (oops) and left, I saved all of them after that
    . Will be saving them all on my replay.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,810 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

How could you evil people harvest them. I just saw the first little sister crying over 'mister bubbles' body and couldn't do it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Hey man, I gotta get my Adam somehow, and these little Frankengirls are hogging it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭Clover

I like to pick and mix
    i'v saved all the little dears i have meet so far and plan to keep doing that on this play through , i just could not bring myself to killing the first one so i decided to save them all :D

edit: i'll have to hold off on saving the rest as i have just gotten the 3 red ligthts when i turned the 360 on

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,267 ✭✭✭mcgovern

I like to pick and mix
    I saved them all except for 1 I harvested by mistake (was trying to re-load), but only because of the achievement for saving them all (which I didn't get :mad: ).

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,699 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Saved 'em all.
    And anyway, you get loads of teddy bears containing ADAM if you save them anyway, so it's not really that much of a loss

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭whitetrash

I like to pick and mix
    Saved em all cause there's no achievement for killing them all!

I thought there was only 2 endings, not 3.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,680 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Saviour.
    Tbh aside from seeing the alternate ending there isn't really much motivation for harvesting them unless you just want to be evil, sure you get more adam at first but it all kinda balances out in the end. The choice would have worked better if the game had been (much) more difficult and you needed that extra adam to survive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭indough

whitetrash wrote:
    Saved em all cause there's no achievement for killing them all!

I thought there was only 2 endings, not 3.

There are only two, the third was just a rumour. Failing to save even so much as one little sister will give you the 'bad' ending

• Closed Accounts Posts: 497 ✭✭FranchisePlayer

Savior first time round but absolute bastard this time round playing on hard:D :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,174 ✭✭✭mathias

There are only two, the third was just a rumour.

Nope , there are definitely 3 , no rumour , kill em all , save em all and mix , Ive done it , not going to say what they are cos itll ruin it for people , but rest assured there are 3
    I did play it on the PC though , but according to everything Ive read , they are the same.

I believe though , for the mix ending your kill , save ratio should be close to 50% , doesnt have to be exact , just save every second one.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,680 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Yeah, there is a third ending but afaik it's just a slightly toned down version of the 2nd. The difference is barely noticeable.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭indough

I was actually referring to the ending they supposedly cut from the game for being too controversial. I didn't really consider the difference in the one you're talking about to justify it being called a 3rd ending, but I can see your point all the same. I didn't really like any of them to be honest, they didn't do the game justice.

• Registered Users Posts: 976 ✭✭✭overexcitedaj

I actually harvest only every second one. Bioshock rules!

• Registered Users Posts: 659 ✭✭✭Chunks

I like to pick and mix
    I'm playing the PC version. I'm a saviour.... Karma, man.

Thos fúckers 'Mr Bubbles' are hard cúnts to kill. I usually end up using all of my ammo killing them. Any suggestions / tips / hints on killing them? The old electric buck is good but it's expensive as fook to buy...

• Advertisement

I usually get them to chase me into an area with lots of hacked security. It takes the attention off you and does significant damage. Enraging a few splicers also helps.

I like to pick and mix
    hacked security eh? Actually I just got a plasmid that allows me to control camera's etc.... not a bad idea retrogamer, thanks.

I like to pick and mix
    Using a lot of trap darts can help too. I'd usually set a few up and get him to charge through em, could knock off half his health right away. Then finish with the electric gel, electric buck combo. I like electricity you might notice ;)

If there are any security cameras or turrets just electro shock them and walk up an hack them. Really useful.

I like to pick and mix
    Retr0gamer wrote:
    If there are any security cameras or turrets just electro shock them and walk up an hack them. Really useful.

aha! didn't knwo you could do that. I thought the electric shock you gave them only disables them for a few seconds....
    whitetrash wrote:
    Using a lot of trap darts can help too.

trap darts?
    whitetrash wrote:
    electric gel, electric buck combo

Electric gel? whassat? You mean the electric shock hand thingy jobby? blue stuff?

I like to pick and mix
    Chunks wrote:
    aha! didn't knwo you could do that. I thought the electric shock you gave them only disables them for a few seconds....

Well it does hurt them too. I guess I'd lob a few grenades as well.
    Chunks wrote:
    trap darts?

The darts you get for the crossbow, they fire an electric wire from where you shoot the dart to the nearest wall.
    Chunks wrote:
    Electric gel? whassat? You mean the electric shock hand thingy jobby? blue stuff?

How far are you into the game? I don't think you get that till the third or fourth level. Maybe should have spoiler-tagged that, sorry.

I like to pick and mix
    I've got the camera in the 3rd level at the moment.

Haven't come across a crossbow yet though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,995 ✭✭✭✭Cuddlesworth

I kill every little sister every level.

I like to pick and mix
    Well tip for the camera anyway, take pictures of everyone all the time at least 4 of each person. Get every little scrap of research you can. Especially of turrets and security bots, when you research those fully...
    you can hack them instantly without the mini game just by pressing x.

• Advertisement

You won't get the crossbow and electrogel for a while yet.

Didn't know about researching the cameras and turrets. Thanks for the tip. Started playing again last night as an evil bastard.

Advertisement