Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Surfmuff ?

Options
  • 18-09-2007 10:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,584 ✭✭✭

Just curious if anyone has ever used these things and what is their opinion of them ?

http://www.surfmuff.com/

I've been contemplating getting myself one for the winter as I don't really like hoods.

Also if anyone knows a stockist of these in Ireland I would be most grateful ?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31 cjs_surf

Get your self a helmet, costs a bit more €110 ish but much more confortable than a hood and will keep most of the cold out more than the surfmuff, could save your life

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 john_om_om

i like the look of those. maybe not for really harsh winter days but definitely for the next couple of months i'd say they'd be good. looks like they'd be better than wearing ear plugs, can't hear a thing with them on.

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Killgore Trout

Zoolander is modeling the surfmuffs

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭SligoBrewer

forgive me for being childish..

but the title.. surfmuff..:D

hehe

Advertisement