Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

samsung sgh-g600

• 18-09-2007 10:34am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,794 ✭✭✭

i've been holding out for the sony k850i, but this samsung has just been released. Any thoughts or comments in comparison to the k850i?

g_00041398_001.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,416 ✭✭✭billbond4

Not mad about Sliders, just another mechanical thing that may break in a phone.

Does it have a Xenon Flash or a LED?
    It looks from description that it just has LED, the K850i has the flash and will be out in O2 in November. ( Im holding out till them, going to upgrade from SE K800i)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

I can't comment on those particular phones, but this may help.

I've recently gone from a SE W810i to a Samsung sgs-U600.

To be honest, apart from the camera being better in the samsung, both phones are very similar. I would say the SE had better battery life and was easier to use, but the Samsung looks great.

One thing about Samsungs though, their Samsung Fun Club webste, where you can download pictures etc doesn't realise that Ireland has different networks to the UK, so you can't download anything. This pisses me off no end.

Advertisement