Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Damn you water cooling

Options
  • 18-09-2007 10:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 611 ✭✭✭

alright this is slightly weird but i'll go with it, i've had my watercooling rig up and running for about 6 months now and last night when i turned it off after a three hour gaming session i coud hear this kinda squeeling noise so i opened up the case to see what the story was and water started to trickle down from one of the tubes connected to my double rad. The connections are secure so i'm wondering does anyone know what this is or how it happened?
    I'm thinking that the water got too hot and expanded the tubing or there was a build up of pressure that caused water to be dripped out of the tubing.

theres no leak this morning i'm actually working at it right now and intermittingly checking it.
    Anyway considering switching to air cooling and looking for a high grade cooler like the ifx 14 for my cpu and a good cooler for my 8800gts so any advice is appreciated

Also is there something i can use to clean PCB's as the dye is sticking to my 8800gts??

Thanks guys

Advertisement