Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RPG for PS3

Options
  • 18-09-2007 11:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,650 ✭✭✭

I bought a PS3 as it was the cheapest Blu-Ray player. I'm not a gamer these days, the last console I had was the N64! I don't know what's out there, what's good and what's bad so could anyone recommend any good RPG for the PS3.

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,410 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

You could also try Enchanted Arms which is supposedly good. Have the game but haven't played it myself.

Your best bet is to get some PS2 RPGs, like Dragon Quest VIII, Rogue Galaxy or Valkyrie Profile Slimeria which are far better than what is available on the PS3. Folklore isn't meant to be the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

OK....that was weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,304 ✭✭✭✭koneko

Weird? Try creepy.

shayser, what kind of RPGs do you like? Western, JRPG, no preference? What ones in particular did you enjoy in the past?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,653 ✭✭✭steviec

I have Enchanted Arms and its quite a decent game actually. There's tons of Golems to collect which gives it a bit of a pokemon feel, and I like the setting although the characters aren't great, mainly due to crappy voice acting.

As has been said though, the PS2 compatibility gives you a ton of other options.

Advertisement