Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Eyebrows

• 18-09-2007 11:55am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

Hi all, just wondering if anyone can help. I want to get my eyebrows shaped. A cpl of years back some one messed them up big time (a professional) and they have never grown back properly so they are a bit uneven. However, the last few weeks I have done my best to let them grow as I have an occasion coming up. I now need to find somewhere that will do a good job. I want them thick on the insides and thinner on the out if you know what i mean. I have been told that Benefit in BT is good but would like a second opinion. Or if anyone knows anywhere else?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30,731 ✭✭✭✭princess-lala

Yeh Ive heard the same about Benefit, never been there though.
    Go in and ask them and they will talk to you about them and what shape they think would look good :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47 hotstuff2

Benefit in BT's are definitely the best. You need to book though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 47 hotstuff2

benefit are the best. you need to book though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 tweet-tweet

how much in advance would you need to book by?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

If you really want to get your eyebrows shaped properly then I really would reccomend making a trip over to London. Every year I go to Shavata in Harrods (£50 for a seesion).Its really worth the money as she is the best in the bizz when it comes to eyebrows. Any Irish beuticians just end up plucking your eyebrows within an inch of their life!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,915 ✭✭✭Siogfinsceal

Panda is right shavata is the best I have heard it recommended so many times. If you cant afford the trip to england I know that shavata did create eyebrow 'templates' that could be used at home when pluckign eyebrows and that couldbe bought in shops im just not sure where you can get them! they did used to have them at www.asos.com so thats worth a look
    edit - here it is found them on her site:
    http://www.shavata.co.uk/eyebrowshapers.htm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Panda is right shavata is the best I have heard it recommended so many times. If you cant afford the trip to england I know that shavata did create eyebrow 'templates' that could be used at home when pluckign eyebrows and that couldbe bought in shops im just not sure where you can get them! they did used to have them at www.asos.com so thats worth a look
    edit - here it is found them on her site:
    http://www.shavata.co.uk/eyebrowshapers.htm

You can get them in marks and spencers,there really good.

Advertisement