Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Don't look at me , I'm eating.

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

I have no idea what you're talking about.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Nala

In my last job I used to hate when I'd FINALLY get to the canteen, have just settled down with a book and just be enjoying my lunch and someone would come in, sit next to me and start asking me a million questions while I just wanted to enjoy my lunch in peace and quiet. Piss off!!!

My dad has a really annoying habit- when we go to a restaurant, as soon as I am just enjoying my dinner he starts asking me can he try some of mine, and would I like to try some of his? No you fúcking can't eat mine, if you wanted what I have you should have ordered it. Likewise, if I wanted to eat what you have I would have ordered it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭Exit

It's not so bad when I'm beating off at the dinner table as long as everyone else is doing it. It's when they stop, that's when it feels awkward.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,034 ✭✭✭Wossack

Exit wrote:
    It's not so bad when I'm beating off at the dinner table as long as everyone else is doing it. It's when they stop, that's when it feels awkward.

yea, that sucks

to top if off though, I hate biscuits and all!

Yeah, i hate it when people watch me when i try to beat off :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,931 ✭✭✭togster

Pass the sauce.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,018 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

Terry wrote:
    I have no idea what you're talking about.
    *Snigger*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,687 ✭✭✭Dun laoire

Is that eggs or your meat?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 37,311 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

In all fairness, beating off at work is generally a bad idea, esp if there is a chance a child wil see you beating off.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,154 ✭✭✭Oriel

I hate people watching mem eat too.
    I don't mind who cooks for me though, just as long as they are clean.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 170 ✭✭SteamTrean

I don't like people cooking for me because, with the exception of a few, they generally want to talk about the amazing job they did. I would of course thank them but If I have to hear about how they cooked it, or listen to them repeatedly ask me how it is, I feel uncomfortable and would rather put the plate down and evacuate. Likewise, people commenting about my food in a group. I am eating a cheese and tomato sandwich which I would normally enjoy, but all of a sudden the sandwich has become a topic of conversation at my table. The guy that asked me about the sandwich just did it to have something to say because he's an idiot.. Now I am paying the price and my sandwich enjoyment potential will not be realized. To top this, every day I walk into the canteen, I can either do an Ed Norton on 'American History X' and sit on my own, or with some other group... or I can face the music.. the inevitable disgusting music that is played out of that moron's ass, just because he has nothing interesting to say. It's not an eating disorder, I will eat like there's no tomorrow if unhindered.

To answer another concerned comrade, I am not 'fat and ashamed of it'. There may be issues here that cause this but that aint it.

Advertisement