Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mortgage Interest Rates...

Options
  • 18-09-2007 2:24pm

...any site offering some comparison of rates?

With B of I. Have about 250k to pay off over the next 30 years. Loan to Value is roughly 60%. B of I have offered me a new tracker rate of 4.75%, just wondering if there are better rates out there. Not interested in selling so could even go fixed for a long time if it was beneficial.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 120 ✭✭samelterrance

...any site offering some comparison of rates?

With B of I. Have about 250k to pay off over the next 30 years. Loan to Value is roughly 60%. B of I have offered me a new tracker rate of 4.75%, just wondering if there are better rates out there. Not interested in selling so could even go fixed for a long time if it was beneficial.

http://www.simplymortgages.ie/searchmortgage.asp?DoSearch=Yes

Thanks for that. Very informative. My rate seems competitive enough anyway, though it doesn't seem to have B of I - I note it does have IIB which I presume is close enough anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,844 ✭✭✭Ogham

You will get a better tracker rate from NIB with that LTV - about 4.52 currrently. They will pay towards legal fees if you switch.

Advertisement