Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Carcass have rehearsed and plan to play some shows!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

I may have just splooged... But yes, if this is genuine, phwoar!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,969 ✭✭✭buck65

ok carcass freaks why dont we all get together and vote for them as album of the week next week ??
    i reckon necroticism .... whaddya reckon?

I'm tied between Necroticism and Symphonies of Sickness, to be honest. And my vote for this week has already been cast.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

I'd lean towards Heartwork myself. :p

Still, great news, Carcass would certainly be awesome to see live.

Must be said though, I'd really hope they wait until Ken Owen's in better shape and could do all the drumming. Even shorter shows if necessary, but I just feel it'd be important that he plays more than a token few tracks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 blacktruck

ohhhh yeah carcass kick ass,where would you say they would play if they came,id say whelans or the voodoo lounge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭Ph3n0m

I'd lean towards Heartwork myself. :p

Still, great news, Carcass would certainly be awesome to see live.

you mean you have never seen - oh dear :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Ph3n0m wrote:
    Curse your oldness :p

Pugsley wrote:
    Curse your oldness :p

eh? speak up you whipper-snapper :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Ph3n0m wrote:

Nope. Haven't seen Death either, I'm afraid.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 907 ✭✭✭Den_M

Now all we need is At the Gates to reform and go on tour with Carcass..imagine that!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,647 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

Is it the original line up?? Didn't the drummer have a serious illness a few years back??

Yup, brain aneurysm or haemmorhage, can never remember which. Or if there's a difference for that matter. :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

This is great news, I hope they do an Irish date if they organise a tour!

Yeah I would hope for a reunion except that Jeff and Bill both are baffled why Amott still does the heavy metal thing
    Have the other members of CARCASS heard ARCH ENEMY?

"Jeff has flat-out said that he thinks we suck," Amott stated. "Bill is not into that kind of music. I think the guys left the metal world as it was in the middle of the '90s and haven't thought about it since. It seems they think it's a little bizarre that I'm still doing the metal thing full-on."

Now it would be wrong for me to suggest that money might be the driving force behind this reunion...or would it ;) I mean if you aint into the music - why the **** else would you want to have a reunion?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,969 ✭✭✭buck65

what money?
    its not like they would be playing Wembley stadium, probably a few gigs in UK ,one in Ireland and a short tour of the continent, maybe 2000 people a night maximum, hardly a reason to reform.

buck65 wrote:
    what money?
    its not like they would be playing Wembley stadium, probably a few gigs in UK ,one in Ireland and a short tour of the continent, maybe 2000 people a night maximum, hardly a reason to reform.

Ok money aside - Do you not see it either funny or downright stupid to reform when two of the band feel that way about the music itself? Or is actually having a passion about what your playing not really important?

Advertisement