Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Youth Theatre Open Day & Auditions

Options
  • 18-09-2007 5:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 42

Dublin Youth Theatre
    Open Day
    Saturday 29th September 2007
    11am - 1pm & 2pm - 4pm
    23 Upper Gardiner Street, Dublin 1

Fresh off the back of DYT's sucessful production of 'This Is Still Life' at Project Arts Centre, the Republic of Ireland's first youth theatre is recruiting new youth members.

The only criteria is that you must be between the ages of 14 - 22 and live in the Dublin area. If you love meeting new people and have any interest in theatre/drama/film or the arts then DYT is the place for you!

The Open Day is a great opportunity for prospective members to meet the current membership and leaders at DYT's homely Georgian premises, find out exactly what we do and sign up for an audition.

A series of workshop auditions will be held the evenings of 2nd , 3rd & 4th October which you must book a place on and pieces do not need to be prepared in advance.

(Please bring a passport photo with you for the application form).

D-igital Y-esterday T-oday a digital media exhibition which ran in the Project Bar as part of DYT's 30th Anniversary celebrations will also run at DYT's premises as part of the Open Day.

For more information/audition contact Maria 01 874 3687 / dyt@iol.ie / www.bebo.com/DublinYouthTheatre1

http://file035a.bebo.com/13/large/2007/09/14/12/1383178735a5549395326l.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

While I wouldn't normally allow advertising, DYT contacted me first to request this. That, combined with the fact that DYT is not-for-profit means that I'm going to allow it this time.

Advertisement