Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

It's all about the Game...

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,342 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

JohnMc1 wrote:
    Their being douchebags because they are two broken down has beens hogging the spotlight. Much like they used to cry about Hogan doing. Pot meet kettle.

He was a big seller and he didn't have to be a douchebag and bury people to do it.
    whatever about HHH.......HBK a HAS BEEN?? up til his injury he was possibly the best performer on the roster - outperforming EVERYONE in the ring.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 45,630 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Having watched last night's episode of Raw I'd like those who have defended Triple H to justify the events that transpired!
    So not only did he make Carlito's finisher look weak by kicking out of it at two (a fast count by the way) but he then proceeds to get the crap beat out of him by Umaga - and refuses to stay down! And if that wasn't bad enough, the end of the segment sees Umaga backtracking away from a fully fit - and angry - Triple H, with sledgehammer in tow.

DOES THIS GUY EVER F*CKING SELL?

I was thinking to myself that Umaga would have to bring in the US Air Force to keep HHH down. What a joke. Oh how I miss the days when he wasn't on TV.

So who reckons Umaga has a chance on Sunday?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

I didn't see Raw this week, but I read a review and I was wondering if this is right:
    HHH has a finisher done on him, but manages to kick out of a pin even with Carlito as the ref? Umaga comes out and brawls with HHH, but the whole thing ends with HHH standing in the ring with Umaga running scared? Who wants to see HHH vs Umaga after that?

EDIT: Haha, good thinking Mr.Nice Guy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,602 ✭✭✭✭ShawnRaven

Didn't get to see it, recorded it but messed up on the audio settings so it came out with no sound.

As for Fozzy & Mr Nice Guy,
    I'm not gonna defend HHH, not this time. Now granted, Carlito's finisher is unconvincing and i've always said that. It's looks dumber than the peoples elbow. But he made Umaga look like a complete chump. Was was in the medicine when he took at the hospital? A lifetime supply of paracetemol that he feels no pain? He's really gone to the Undertaker school of no-selling this time. Splatting a bunch of useless midcarders is one thing, but everyone has busted their ass to make Umaga look like the monster that he is, and now this. Now this does annoy me.

I still stand by what i've said about HHH until last nights RAW, which is inexcusable.

VR!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭Minto

So who reckons Umaga has a chance on Sunday?!

I actually think Umaga might beat Triple H on Sunday, not cleanly, but I think he will to set-up a rematch (possibly in a gimmick match) at Cyber Sunday.

• Advertisement
Advertisement