Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Applied Maths Exam Papers

Options
  • 18-09-2007 7:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭

I make out a booklet of the past papers for the last 23 years, with mistakes on the papers corrected and answers (not solutions!) supplied to all questions.I charge students €10 each for this booklet, which I give to Rutland Street Homework Club. If readers want a copy of this booklet, send €10 by post to Oliver Murphy, Belvedere College, Great Denmark Street, Dublin 1.You will receive the booklet by return post.

http://discoveringmaths.com/students/appliedmaths/

Has anyone done this? How long would it take me to receive a copy of the booklet if I sent off tomorrow?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭sd123

ye, I did it and found the papers excellent, but be prepared to not be able to do alot of the questions in it, no matter how good you think you are. :rolleyes:

Cant remember how long i waited for it but it certainly wasn't long. like as soon as he gets the money, hell send it back. dont think i waited longer than a week tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 149 ✭✭ryanairzer

Okay thanks!

Advertisement