Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Internet Costs on Mobile

• 18-09-2007 8:08pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey,

Does any network (or service) offer a fixed monthly internet usage plan? Id like to use the internet on my phone more often but its costing a fortune with O2 - who dont offer any type of solution.

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

I believe 3 are the only ones who offer "unlimited" monthly internet usage on your phone alongside your voice plan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

Yea o2 are pretty rubbish when it comes to data. I mean they dont even support video calls what are they up to. 3 with all their problems (and they have a hell of allot on the data side) seem to be the best for data.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

Kristok wrote:
    Yea o2 are pretty rubbish when it comes to data. I mean they dont even support video calls what are they up to.

TBH, apart from using it once or twice (for the novelty) no one that I know use's video calls.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Apparently Vodafone are offering a 99c a day plan for 50MB.. seems good. Only thing, I would rather not move to Vodafone - I assume I cant use their internet settings on my phone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭buddy

Vodafone

99c per day for 50MB
    9.99 per month for 500MB

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Can a non-vodafone customer use their internet plan, no? Id prefer not to fully move to their network!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,846 ✭✭✭✭eth0_

No, you have to use the data plan of the network your SIM is on.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,180 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

are voda now offering best value? can you browse what you like or are there restrictions

Advertisement