Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beretta ES 100

Options
  • 18-09-2007 8:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 26

Thinking of getting a semi beretta es 100.
    Anyone got one, used one or got any thoughts.
    Cheers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭cavan shooter

I was going to buy one about a month ago I think the price was about 950€. It is basically a Beretta barrell on an older style Benelli action (Pre Super 90). (it's a hybrid, since both are part of the same group) I did a lot of research on it From what I remember this gun was marketed in the USA as a Beretta Pintail.

It is a light gun the only reason why I didn't buy was because the day before a URIKA came in in mint condition for the same price.

What were you going to use it for

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26 jbarry

Pheasant,rabbit,vermin maybe clays.
    Just a general walking around gun since
    its so light thought it a good choice.

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Hezz700

A buddy of mine has one, and he much prefers my AL391. IMHO it looks fairly basic but handles reasonably well.

What i don't like about them is that you cannot unload the magazine through the load gate, but must cycle each round through the action. Its a right pain in th a@*# every time you have to cross over obstacles.

Advertisement