Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Belfield LIVE Audio and Video. IT WORKS!

• 18-09-2007 9:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 337 ✭✭

Belfield FM is Live NOW online

With Audio and Video

www.belfieldfm.ie

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 895 ✭✭✭imp

Good to see it finally up and running... Kinda makes me wanna be a DJ :P

Is it me or do the Student Centre and lots of the other buildings with music always play 98FM or FM104 or somesuch all the time even when Belfield FM's on air? Seems a bit silly to me...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 337 ✭✭HappyCrackHead

its a pain in the proverbial gonads.

the point is if students listen, the better the station will be and we can turn around and tell the student centre and bars that they have to play it.

especially if students randomly go up and ask them to turn it on, like every 15minutes

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

i think it's very poor form for the student centre to do that and i've said it before and nothing got done.

i can see why the bar's mightn't even have a radio installed on their PA systems because it would never really get used.

Advertisement