Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

give me back the internet vodafone!!!

• 18-09-2007 9:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hey im having major problems with vodafone and im wondering if there is anyone out there who can point me in the right direction.

to start off i'm a pay as you go customer, using a k800i sonyericson phone.
    and that all of this WAS working before the 28th of august, i went on holidays came back and now nothing web related works!!

i have gone through the set up configurations in the previous Post's
    Irish Operator Settings [Device Settings / Configurations]

and still nothing.

my biggest gripe is i can nolonger use:
    opera mini - nothing
    Gmail app - "secure connection failed" .... i really would like this back
    yahoo go - nothing
    sonyerricson update service no longer works. and when i go the sony site to get them to send me the setting i get nothing either back.

i have contacted vodafone and the best they could come up with was turn off the phone turn it on again and wait 20mins and it should work again???? well it didnt. i was only waiting for them to tell me splash it with holy water.

so what does work...
    basicly i have a phone that used to be able to do just about anything but now all i have is

The vodafone live menu and their sponsored sites. but nothing out side of a basic wap or http sites. so i cant access anymore email sites :(
    or anything requiring some level of security

can anyone help?

give me back the internet vodafone!!!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Vodafones version of what Meteor & O2 & 3 have introduced .. safe surfing .. blocking off portal sites and stuff until you prove your age.

Check this out - http://www.vodafone.ie/aboutus/websafe/index.jsp

It might be what your problem is (It's possible customer care missed it).

Try your SIM into another Vodafone phone and see if you can do things. Try someone elses Vodafone phone in your SIM.

Rule out everything but your account as the issue and then you'll know that it's down to Voda, or you'll know it's your phone .. or whatever ..

Advertisement