Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hail cover last winter

• 18-09-2007 9:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,310 ✭✭✭

Just got a new hard drive to back up my photos and came across these, i probably posted them in a weather pictures thread already but i couldn't resist puting them up, naturally i was up at 4 in the morning taking pictures:p. Looks great but melted after a few hours:( . Wishing winter would come quicker now.
    DSC_1973.jpg
    DSC_1977.jpg
    DSC_1978.jpg
    DSC_1982.jpg
    DSC_1983.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,033 ✭✭✭Snowbie

I remember that one and the event that brought a few a snowfall later in the night inland.While just up the coast from you,i got rain.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,470 ✭✭✭✭Supercell

Nice pics trogdor, hopefully we'll see lots more of that in the near future.

Have a weather station?, why not join the Ireland Weather Network - http://irelandweather.eu/

Advertisement