Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

o2 and google

Options
  • 18-09-2007 10:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭

hey guys and gals, newbie here, so please go easy

just signed up to o2's modem last week after a nightmare trial with 3, quite happy with 02 so far, spped could be faster, currently getting between 0.5 and 0.6mbps, told me this morning outages in my area but will be updated in next few days, still got bout 10 days on my trail

but have one issue, and that is with the google site and products, all other sites open normally, but when trying to use google, serches take longer, takes longer to open gmail, takes about 5 minutes to open the google earth download page, and once i've selected download nothing more happens (durring my time with 3 went as far to tell me downlaod time remaining), the same for when i tried to look into fire fox on the google page, tried to open the downlaod page to read more about it, but gave after 10 minutes when nothing happened

like i said, all other sits working as normal, some said could be my internet settings, but the download started normally with 3

o2 told me this morning there were issues with gmail, but hadn't heard anything for google generally

anyone else experiencing similar problems with o2

Advertisement