Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Natwest Shrinker

Options
  • 18-09-2007 11:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,856 ✭✭✭

I recently seen an ad on ITV (I think) for a Natwest Shrinker Account and was very curious, so had a look at their website
    The NatWest One account combines your mortgage and current account (and, only if you wish, any savings) into one place. This enables your money to work much harder reducing your overall mortgage balance.

Anyway, what I wanted to know was if any Irish Mortgage Providers/Banks are offering a similar type account ?

Also does anyone have any opinions on this type of account ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I stand to be corrected, but I think currently First Active is the only one that offers this - as they're owned by RBS as well as Natwest, it's probably not too much of a surprise.

Advertisement