Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rechecks

Options
  • 19-09-2007 12:45am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭

Does anybody what day the results of the rechecks are back?

Also, If i move up a grade and get more points does that mean i can transfer to another course immediatly if i have enough points for the course or do i have to defer it for a year?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭Spunge

It might depend on the course and college but i do know a friend of mine didnt have enough to get into Law in UCD so had to go into psychology in UCD but after re-checks came out he did get enough and was able to transfer into Law straight away.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

There has to be a place in the course. If it's a really intensive course and it started early September or something, the college can say defer it, and reserve you a place. The results are meant to be out October 10th.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 missyteabags

. The results are meant to be out October 10th.

Are you positive it's the 10th? I heard the 16th???
    Hopefully it is the 10th though, because i'm waiting on a recheck, some stupid correcter added up my marks wrong in the grid!!! Ended up with a B1 instead of an A1, which meant I missed my first choice by those 15 points aghhh!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

Not positive, but it wasn't just a wild rumour.

Advertisement