Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rainbow Six tonight?

• 19-09-2007 7:22am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭

Anybody up for a few games of RSV tonight? For the first time, I actually got to play with a few UK guys last night (makes such a change from the americans talking **** the whole time). So now I'm thinking it would be a bit of fun if we do Ireland VS UK tonight. They're on for it, so who's going to join me and kick me some ass?? :D Should be on around 8pm.

My Gamertag: dreamkiller85

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

yea I'd be up for a few games alright,
    my friends list basicly contains people that I paly with on rb6, never really bump into americans cause i just joins people on my list into there games, good few irish play it too, gamer tag is lenny irl

• Registered Users Posts: 1,147 ✭✭✭mise

Cool... wouldnt mind playing some Irish people too.. Stopped playing cos of all the americans... should be around later, but maybe not at 8.

Gamertag: colmise

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

I'll add you both anyway and if you're on we'll play. Would be nice to get a proper Irish team going tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭nevaeh-2die-4

is there any other online games ur currently playing??

add me my tag is Dublin 2pac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭johnnyflav

Finished Bioshock last weekend, then got back to the new map pack on R6V. I'm up for a few games of this, although I usually play terrorist hunt.

Gamer tag: Johnny Porridge

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

gamertag: quadreddead

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 466 ✭✭moonboy

deathenstein

i also have 2 friends who play.

Advertisement