Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Never ending wheelie-bin charges?

Options
  • 19-09-2007 7:46am
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Folks,

The missus couldn't understand how we were getting charged so regularly for our wheelie bin. She called into Oxygen and they admitted a problem with their invoice issuing services. We had been over-charged. If we hadn't queried it we they would unknowingly benefited.

Check you're not in the same boat :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

Yeah but in fairness they did seem to have billing problems since last winter....I pay by DD and nothing was debited to my account for ages (and no sticker for the damn bin, but it was emptied). Then they sent a letter in july saying that they would be debiting the account twice to cover the period owed going back 6 months...so as much as I dislike this company, perhaps they were having problems.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Cheers Werz. I was wondering.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,721 ✭✭✭sudzs

My bin sticker was out of date for ages... months and months, and then I got 2 or 3 invoices one after another.

Wish I'd kept track because now I don't knw if I've been overcharged or not. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

Oxygen didn't charge for six months and then sent two bills one after the other.

Advertisement