Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

International Poker Open - You are not registered until you have paid your buy-in

• 19-09-2007 10:26am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,771 ✭✭✭

Just want to make sure that everyone knows;

Registering on the Poker Ireland forum does not mean you have registered into the International Poker Open.

Mr. Plough is one of the smarter people on here and if it confused him I'm sure it confused a few others. We will not be accepting cash on the day in the RDS and only players that have paid their way into the tournament through Mermaid Poker will be eligible to play.

249 players have paid in full as of this moment with only 11 days and 14 hours of registration time left.

Please get going guys and gals.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,615 ✭✭✭Mr.Plough

lol, I wasn't confused, just couldn't remember if i registered or not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,771 ✭✭✭carfax

Mr.Plough wrote:
    lol, I wasn't confused, just couldn't remember if i registered or not.

Oh cool, its just I have had a good few people emailing me saying they are registered when they have only registered on the PI forum and not into the tournament on Mermaid. I got worried when I read your post :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 233 ✭✭gocall01

carfax wrote:
    Oh cool, its just I have had a good few people emailing me saying they are registered when they have only registered on the PI forum and not into the tournament on Mermaid. I got worried when I read your post :)

Registering on the Mermaid Poker site is sufficient to be signed up for the IPO event, right?
    I mean you don't have to register on the PI forum also to be officially register:confused:

• Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭5starpool

gocall01 wrote:
    Registering on the Mermaid Poker site is sufficient to be signed up for the IPO event, right?
    I mean you don't have to register on the PI forum also to be officially register:confused:
    No, Mermaid is the only place. If you needed to do both, there would be only a small number of people actually registered I would imagine, not including myself.

5starpool wrote:
    No, Mermaid is the only place. If you needed to do both, there would be only a small number of people actually registered I would imagine, not including myself.

lol :D

Just Mermaid is fine.....We can't seem to attract any posters away from Boards and onto the PI forum :)

We're over the 250 mark. Get in there and register players.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 21 speedytom

How come the only way you have to pay in is through mermaid? and also you can only get paid through them too(which will be in dollars which you will have to change up to euros). Seems strange that you cant buy in over here and that entries close a week beforehand nearly. With the high registration cost of the tourney( 20%) cant see it bein worth while for a lot of people apart from those who play at mermaid to enter. I probally should be keeping my shut as i dont have much interest in these kind tourneys but i think that things could be done a little better for the players.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭semibluff

. . . 4/6 clamper, even money stephen, 5/2 anna

4/1 mellor

5/1 5star

6/1 lloyd

7/1 AN other . . .

(odds on first to hang speedy tom by his testicles - reply abruptly first)
    . . .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,039 ✭✭✭Theresalwaysone

Lloyd is a heavy favourite are you mad? Stephen couldn be arsed, Clamper will be sarcastic(not conducive to testicle hanging) Mellor also is sick of making the same points,

Its Anna or lloyd for me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 601 ✭✭✭C4Queen

:D:D:D

you guys are so funnie!! I bring love and peace.

Well.. as it seems our speedyman been living under a rock in green rainy Ireland for some months i will let it rest.

My little darling Speedytom..... read some bits here and there in the millions (sorry Devore) threads in here and if you still got any questions unanswered you can wake me up ANY time nigh or day on 0046 736567871 and i will gladly answer all your questions even if am in the middle of some serious activites.

Hmmm.. maybe one shouldnt post here after having some bottles of wine :p but as i normaly say when people mess with me: AM with the DUBLIN lads :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 39,615 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Mellor also is sick of making the same points,
    Yup

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 601 ✭✭✭C4Queen

Am not sick.... :D ..... maybe tomorow though ..... :eek: BUT thats a total differnt story! One can say am training for my next journey, i liek to be prepered well :D

Hep hep clap clap....

speedytom wrote:
    How come the only way you have to pay in is through mermaid? and also you can only get paid through them too(which will be in dollars which you will have to change up to euros). Seems strange that you cant buy in over here and that entries close a week beforehand nearly. With the high registration cost of the tourney( 20%) cant see it bein worth while for a lot of people apart from those who play at mermaid to enter. I probally should be keeping my shut as i dont have much interest in these kind tourneys but i think that things could be done a little better for the players.

You're not Eoin O'Dea taking the Mick are you???

Advertisement