Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gears of War Tournament in DIT

Options
  • 19-09-2007 5:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

I am holding a Gears of War tournament in the DIT. Its a sweet set up, two xbox 360's and two isloation booths, headphones and microphones. Its one on one, each in a booth. You can hear but not see the other person. I am carrying out research into immersive gaming as part of my PHD. If anyone is interested you can post here or PM and I will add your details or go to:

http://www.dmc.dit.ie/gow/

or email me at csalgames@gmail.com

There is a €50 first prize and I am trying to get some new games or money off vouchers as prizes, though this might not be sorted in time. Either way it will be fun, it costs nothing to play and you do not need to have played the game or any game before.

Thanks,

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭Frankiestylee

Oh sounds fun

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

i'd come and slaughter everything that dares to cross my path

.......but i'll be busy

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭Moojuice

That is the kind of thing I am looking for Projectmayhem......if you can spare 10-15 minutes I would appreciate it.

I'd watch young Mayhem slaughter everyone... then chainsaw his face! YUS!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭randomcountdown

What section of DIT?
    Wait, who cares? I'll bus to it.

• Advertisement

Why would you have to bus to anywhere in DIT... they're all within walking distance, even Rathmines isn't that far out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 324 ✭✭randomcountdown

Why would you have to bus to anywhere in DIT... they're all within walking distance, even Rathmines isn't that far out.

7 day Travelwide card? Why not! :D

...well, whatever ya want man, but I tend to find the waiting for the bus/stuck in traffic time to be much worse then the 10minute walk. :)

We can settle this point on the killing fields of GOW! Wuhahahahahahaha.

... I should really dig it out and hook up the xbox live again, less my smack talk comes back at me :p

Advertisement