Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Student Finance Northern Ireland HELP!

• 19-09-2007 5:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

I was posted a letter telling me to give it to the registry office, I did, they said it was done, I asked what "done" meant and they said it was photocopied?! The letter was for the university to confirm to the loans office that i AM a student and therefore the loan IS mine. Any help on this? Have I done the right thing!?!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,158 ✭✭✭Stepherunie

Contact Ronan, the SU education officer at sueducation@ucd.ie or call into him in the corridor, he should be able to help.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭neilled

LAUNWU wrote:
    I was posted a letter telling me to give it to the registry office, I did, they said it was done, I asked what "done" meant and they said it was photocopied?! The letter was for the university to confirm to the loans office that i AM a student and therefore the loan IS mine. Any help on this? Have I done the right thing!?!

What this is, is the student loan company confirming you've actually showed up and your cheque will be arriving soon. It gets better after first year because in second and third they pay directly into your account.

best wishes

Neil

Advertisement