Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Can you change test centres once you've applied?

Options
  • 19-09-2007 6:10pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭

I think I know the answer to this already but I haven't been able to find a definitive yes or no on any website...so....I've applied to take my test again in Cork but am moving up North for college this weekend. Can I change my elected test centre from Cork to Buncrana or do I have to submit and pay for a seperate application in Donegal?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 Noskoda

I have known pupils who have managed to successfully change their test venue for a valid reason. No reason why you cannot try.

I suggest you telephone the booking office and explain the reason why you wish to change. Unless you get someone on an 'off day' they should facilitate you. Good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 20,986 ✭✭✭✭Stark

They've no problem with you changing test centres. You just need to ring them. I was by a lady on the phone before that you don't even have to go to the back of the queue in the new centre.

Advertisement