Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anybody know a tv repair guy in the area?

Options
  • 19-09-2007 6:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭

Ideally one that does call outs as the TV is a monster of a thing to try and move.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

There's a guy on Bridge Street in Dundalk if you're passing, don't know his name I'm afraid.

You could also try Eddie Maguire's, 28 Church st Dundalk, (042)9332043. If they don't do repairs themselves I'm sure they'll recommend someone if you ask.

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭telecaster

thanks Mr M.

anyone else?

Navan, Kells or Cavan would be handy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The_Bullman

Grimley's (I think) near the Old Shopping center in Dundalk. They've a van so they do some sort of call outs.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭20 Times 20 Times

Normenda , thats in the Ramparts , i dont know if he is still open but , sorry.

Advertisement