Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carrying over subjects..

Options
  • 19-09-2007 6:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

Hey..

FINALLY got my results from the repeats.. and only failed one of 4.. well chuffed!!
    was just wondering whether anyone has any idea who to get in contact wit about carrying it over into second year..

It was operating systems that i failed.. Im doing computer science.

And i missed reregistration on tuesday.. does that make a difference.. would really appreciate any help!

:confused:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,390 ✭✭✭Stench Blossoms

metoyou wrote:
    Hey..

FINALLY got my results from the repeats.. and only failed one of 4.. well chuffed!!
    was just wondering whether anyone has any idea who to get in contact wit about carrying it over into second year..

It was operating systems that i failed.. Im doing computer science.

And i missed reregistration on tuesday.. does that make a difference.. would really appreciate any help!

:confused:

You need to arrange a meeting with Brendan O'Shea and plead your case with him.

With the amount of people who failed subjects this year he's been very harsh.

Best of luck

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

I think the deadline for regestration is in October at some stage so there's no bother there, although there have been a few horror stories posted up here recently about the administration which started with late registration, so brace yourself.

Binomate wrote:
    I think the deadline for regestration is in October at some stage so there's no bother there, although there have been a few horror stories posted up here recently about the administration which started with late registration, so brace yourself.

....and O'Shea telling people that if they can't even pass 1st year that they should go work in McDonalds. :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Dr Lektroluv

That's funny, I know a guy who failed 1st yr dt228 (started same time as me) and has been working in mcdonalds 3 yrs. Would you like a career with that orla?

That's funny, I know a guy who failed 1st yr dt228 (started same time as me) and has been working in mcdonalds 3 yrs. Would you like a career with that orla?

No i'll stick to the career in Computer Science but i wouldn't mind a McFlurry..:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭Naikon

orla wrote:
    No i'll stick to the career in Computer Science but i wouldn't mind a McFlurry..:D

Hot apple pie > crappy McSlurry:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

lol mcflurry's, hadn't had one of them since they came out, the smarties one was rotten as the smarties were stale and hard :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,564 ✭✭✭Naikon

Cremo wrote:
    lol mcflurry's, hadn't had one of them since they came out, the smarties one was rotten as the smarties were stale and hard :(

The crunchies one is the worst offender by far:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

orla wrote:
    ....and O'Shea telling people that if they can't even pass 1st year that they should go work in McDonalds. :eek:

1. what a prick
    2. doesn't say much for his first year

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭Binomate

Guys, I think we should stick to the topic at hand. McFlurries are utter skank.

• Advertisement

1. what a prick
    2. doesn't say much for his first year

They changed the course and semesterised 1st year which made it somewhat easier so theres no excuses for not passing (especially if i passed it)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 metoyou

Different strokes for different folks :)

Loads in the class are carrying over two.. so i dont see y i shouldnt get the one!!

Ill no tomorrow!!! :D

Advertisement