Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Muhammed Suicmez kicks ass.

• 19-09-2007 7:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭

He's the guitarist/vocalist there, if you're not familiar. God damn, I ****ing love that song! The sound ain't the best in the video though.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,822 ✭✭✭Morf

Hugely talented guy . .

Played guitar and bass on the first album . . .

Pity his personality doesn't come across as very interesting otherwise . .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 238 ✭✭Music4life

Brilliant band.There playing in Cork the 19th of October & Dublin the 20th.Ill definitely be there:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

Yes, yes, he does.

Friend of mine got his guitar pick at their first gig in the Voodoo, superb gig, almost got meself a drumstick too.

Necrophagist is great fun to play aswell, learn't Fermented Offal Discharge (I'm a bassist), quite fun to play/show off.

As far as uninteresting goes, Necrophagist (which is basically him and his ego) are one of the most interesting to listen to off the obscenely technical death metal about, so much of it sounds the same. At least he manages to fit in some superb riffs amongst his ****.
    Brilliant band.There playing in Cork the 19th of October & Dublin the 20th.Ill definitely be there
    You serious? can't get any confirmation off the website, but I'm going to Dublin on the 21st of October (tis my 21st :D) to see Aborted, if Necrophagist play the day before might make a full weekend of it and go see both.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,658 ✭✭✭Patricide

yup that guy kicks MAJOR ass, as stated before really fun stuff to play on guitar and bass too when you take the time to learn it.

And there paying in cork?!!!!!! im deffinatly there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,967 ✭✭✭Pyr0

Really nice Ibanez he's brought out actually, looks sweet there.

and i agree, amazing band but I have to admit it can sound very same-y at times.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,136 ✭✭✭Pugsley

I think Music4life may be looking at their 2006 tour dates, they played Cork on 21/10/06 and the Voodoo the next day, however if they ARE playing again I'm there for the Dublin show.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

Pugsley wrote: »
    Yes, yes, he does.

Friend of mine got his guitar pick at their first gig in the Voodoo, superb gig, almost got meself a drumstick too.

Necrophagist is great fun to play aswell, learn't Fermented Offal Discharge (I'm a bassist), quite fun to play/show off.

As far as uninteresting goes, Necrophagist (which is basically him and his ego) are one of the most interesting to listen to off the obscenely technical death metal about, so much of it sounds the same. At least he manages to fit in some superb riffs amongst his ****.

Sorry I missed it when they played. Truly kickass band.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,971 ✭✭✭mp3guy

Fantastic band, extreme unction and fermented offal discharge being two favorites of mine

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

mp3guy wrote: »
    Fantastic band, extreme unction and fermented offal discharge being two favorites of mine

I'd prefer Stabwound and Only Ash Remain. I guess I like the shred. :)

Advertisement