Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Punkbust kicking me for Key packet loss

Options
  • 19-09-2007 9:44pm

I just started playing BF2 again , i have a 6 meg NTL line but i cant play a game without being kicked be punk buster. The reason why is key packet loss !! Has anybody heard of this ? How can i fix it ?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 16,696 Mod ✭✭✭✭Silverfish

Is it just with one particular server, or are you getting it on different servers?

I have tried it on Multiplay.co.uk and EA UK

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,264 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Try the standard fixes mentioned in the other threads, use pbsetup.exe to update the installation, and pbsvc.exe to install and check the services.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

Yes i was getting this last night on every server in both bf2 and 2142 so i just figured it had to be just another bad thursday night for IBB.

Advertisement