Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Filling snacks

• 19-09-2007 10:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭

I have a 20 minute break at 20 past 11 in the morning and then i cant have a proper lunch till 2.30, but i have the odd 3 mins when walking from class to class.
    Any sugestions what snacks or Anything that can really fill you up so your stomach wont rumble during class time????! I may have to change my lunch from 2.30 to 3.30 aswell, so i really need a good filling snack!
    Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 984 ✭✭✭cozmik

I would have an orange or some popcorn.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

How about some crackers with cheese

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Dried fruit is always a good option.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭cookiequeen

Some Chocolate covered brazil nuts. You'll be stuffed for ages. They're addictive and full of nutrition, really good for you (the brazil nuts not the choc)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,367 ✭✭✭✭watna

I'd also vote nuts, especially bazil nuts or walnuts as they're easy to munch and fill you up. Whenever I know I'm going to have a late lunch I eat porridge for breakfast/morning break. That used to keep me filled up all day. Flahavans have little pots you can microwave or add boiling water from a kettle too. They're very handy. If you can't eat that at morning break, try eat it for breakfast, it should keep you full.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,150 ✭✭✭LivingDeadGirl

Mini pitas stuffed with tuna/chicken and salad, best way to prevent it going soggy when using tuna would be to wrap it in lettuce! Add plenty of vegetables to keep you full. Wrap in tin foil/food wrap and you're sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 390 ✭✭Buttons_sb

Awesome, thanks a mill guys :D
    I'll be trying everything now fo the next few weeks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭killbillvol2

You can't go wrong with a banana. Filling and ultra portable!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

You can't go wrong with a banana. Filling and ultra portable!
    There's a reason for that ;)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2z-OLG0KyR4

Advertisement