Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cloud & Sun battle

• 19-09-2007 10:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭

Snapped these on my lunchbreak with a phone in Blanch, excuse the quality as i now learn the phone can't handle any sun near it(surprise surprise :)). Will bring real digicam next time!

Thought i'd post them if they are worth looking at :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

More pics

Bloody Murphys Law..Why do the spectacular stuff always happen when you don't have your digicam with you? :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭SpitfireIV

Interesting pics gurramok! :)

It is a pity you didnt have a digital camera, but then the phone cam quality aint that bad. Nice churned up lookin' sky!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

5 more of sightly clouds, first 2 taken with phone, was kicking myself again that i forgot digicam to take pics there :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Well down here, the sun fought the cloud and the cloud won.

Mike.

Advertisement