Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need an animation ripper

Options
  • 19-09-2007 11:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 38

I used to have a program (of which I forget the name) that would take thousands of screenshots in sequence, that I would use to get animations from games (sprites) and Habbo.

Can anyone suggest one?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Fraps is fantastic at ripping recent windows based games to uncompressed avi
    It might not be quite what you're looking for though

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,413 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I downloaded fraps there a while back and its worked fine for me at first but then the next night I went back to use and it would'nt record games for me or take pictures of screen shots :confused: so I uninstalled it.I think you have to pay for the full version anyway.but it was just really strange and pissed me off :mad:

Advertisement