Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Something nice

Options
  • 19-09-2007 11:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Yup, you, the mods.

Some of you I know, some of you I see a lot around boards and would like to know, some of you I don't know.

I'd just like to say how very nice you all are, fair and funny and for the most part clever (and a little crazy)

Anyways, you make browsing time fun, and the ones I talk to regularily are really nice. Infact I only know mods, but you guys rock.

Kind of like Gods.

Yeah maybe the Greek hierarchy thing.

So well done, and thanks, and you rock :) You just don't get told enough.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

This is a first for feedback. IT'S A TRAP!

AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

*runs and jumps through window*

• Registered Users Posts: 46,104 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Hi guys,

Yup, you, the mods.

Some of you I know, some of you I see a lot around boards and would like to know, some of you I don't know.

I'd just like to say how very nice you all are, fair and funny and for the most part clever (and a little crazy)
    Ah sure just PM your phone number ;)

Have to say I would nominate the above for post of the year :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

What's the catch? Where are the cats?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭David Michael

not really. there have been a few over the years. You'd have to have been around awhile.

I blame pot and/or E.

Sometimes people are just "nice"

Its a fine line....

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

we are really nice!

well, ruu isn't... Be he's a good egg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

1185211631-1176058613336.b.jpg

Woo for cats

Ruu is like us all...robots

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

You'd have to have been around awhile.

Is that your way of telling me you're easy? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Ruu bullies me. :(

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭pretty-in-pink

nope, I'm sober and serious. I think your all really nice, and nobody tells you enough. I likes you guys. You make a girl smile

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

ok seriously that cat looks more like some half mutated rabbit or something like WTF?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

The-Rigger wrote:
    Ruu bullies me. :(

:D

Argh, just wait til I get you home. *cracks belt* :mad:

I kid, I kid. I <3 you all*salutes all* :)

The vast majority are, not all though, there is always going to be one or two **** among the hundreds of mods. (naturally the same applies to posters, and probably a higher ratio).

The-Rigger wrote:
    The vast majority are, not all though, there is always going to be one or two **** of of the hundreds of mods.

You had to tell them about my chronic masterbation problem. :mad:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8,486 ✭✭✭miju

is that crack belt in a kick your ass kinda way or a ....... ah never mind ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

miju wrote:
    ok seriously that cat looks more like some half mutated rabbit or something like WTF?

Yo slaggin' ma pussy? huh?

Ruu wrote:
    I <3 you all

*zips down fly*

Actions speak louder than words, Ruu, louder than words.

The-Rigger wrote:
    The vast majority are, not all though, there is always going to be one or two **** of of the hundreds of mods. (naturally the same applies to posters, and probably a higher ratio).
    I haven't met any. Any one I've seen or met is lovely. They do their job well, they they act more fairly then I would, they are funny, and give good advie when needed or tell good stories. It has to be hard to be a Mod, due to the lack of common decancy a lot of users have for eachother, and for boards itself. So kudos to them, they all seem to get along pretty well o- or at least they act like adults if they don't like eachother. Its a tight ship, and I like being on it.

You had to tell them about my chronic masterbation problem. :mad:

I always assumed it was more of a solution.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

Awww thats so nice. I don't do much mod stuff but hell I'll claim the credit anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭David Michael

I haven't met any. Any one I've seen or met is lovely. They do their job well, they they act more fairly then I would, they are funny, and give good advie when needed or tell good stories. It has to be hard to be a Mod, due to the lack of common decancy a lot of users have for eachother, and for boards itself. So kudos to them, they all seem to get along pretty well o- or at least they act like adults if they don't like eachother. Its a tight ship, and I like being on it.

Hate to scuttle your ship o'niceness but modding is a piece of piss if you use common sense and be nice to "users"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

This thread brings a tear to my eye.
    It's an acidic one, but a tear nonetheless.

mod stuff is still mod stuff.

I'd use my powers for evil most likely. I like power. I think the world is safer with me having second hand power. although I would insist on having love-up fests, where every gets a hug and gets made feel good.

anyways, whatever, you guys deserve some praise (for a change). Its really annoying seeing plebby people pick on you for doing your jobs.

*hugs*

Terry wrote:
    It's an acidic one,

might want to see a doctor about that ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,164 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

nope, I'm sober and serious. I think your all really nice, and nobody tells you enough. I likes you guys. You make a girl smile

Hey, can we have more threads like this one, and more posts like this one. :)

although I would insist on having love-up fests

Make her a mod. NOW!

Make her a mod. NOW!
    The dirty kind would be optional ;)

A nice little love in, to make you smille and get the warm fuzzies would be great. Its nice to be nice after all, and a hug realises endomorphins, which make you happy. Its win-win.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

1183746001903.jpg

<3 for all the love pretty-in-pink ^_^

That pics dead funny. I must kill my mother for leaking it though.....lol

The dirty kind would be optional ;)

Sorry love, I'm not in to scat.

• Advertisement

Sorry love, I'm not in to scat.
    scat? ugh, no. Thats the nasty kind of love.

Advertisement