Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Something nice

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

scat? ugh, no. Thats the nasty kind of love.
    Can you even call scat ...... 'love'?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

scat? ugh, no. Thats the nasty kind of love.

Personally I'd call it the shít kind of love. :D:o

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

*zips down fly*

Actions speak louder than words, Ruu, louder than words.

This made me laugh out loud.
    Some of you I know, some of you I see a lot around boards and would like to know, some of you I don't know.

I'd just like to say how very nice you all are, fair and funny and for the most part clever (and a little crazy)

IT'S A TRAP!

128295619720157500unsuspectingcat.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,007 ✭✭✭pretty-in-pink

Night guys, sleep well!
    <3

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 669 ✭✭✭pid()

pretty-in-pink, Winters wants to cum on a photo of you and post it to your address. Can you please forward your address to him so he can do so?

pid() wrote:
    pretty-in-pink, Winters wants to cum a photo of you and post it to your address. Can you please forward your address to him so he can do so?
    he wants to cum a photo of me?

my address is in Donnybrook, almost Ballsbridge.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

pid() wrote:
    cum a photo of you

Its called ART! ^_^

• Closed Accounts Posts: 669 ✭✭✭pid()

Post edited for clarification.

That's not a full address. I'm sure there are many ladies in Donnybrook and Ballsbridge who look pretty in pink. PM him your address, plzkthnx.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Hate to scuttle your ship o'niceness but modding is a piece of piss if you use common sense and be nice to "users"
    So why aren't you a mod any more? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,061 ✭✭✭✭Terry

mod stuff is still mod stuff.

I'd use my powers for evil most likely. I like power. I think the world is safer with me having second hand power. although I would insist on having love-up fests, where every gets a hug and gets made feel good.

anyways, whatever, you guys deserve some praise (for a change). Its really annoying seeing plebby people pick on you for doing your jobs.

*hugs*
    I would never use my powers for evil.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

1188245238-1188062304056.jpg

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

I blame pot and/or E.

It's got to be something much stronger or a combo maybe.

Mods are a bunch of power hunger losers who don't have lives due to a lack of social skills and modding Boards will be the peak of most of their lives.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Beruthiel wrote:
    SMods are a bunch of power hunger losers who don't have lives due to a lack of social skills and modding Boards will be the peak of most of their lives.

Fixed that for you Beru :)

/does a merry dance

Fixed that for you Beru :)

I'll fix you

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Smods are drunk 75% of the time. This excludes us from any kind of social labelling on account of our crippling alcoholism.

seamus wrote:
    Smods are drunk 75% of the time. This excludes us from any kind of social labelling on account of our crippling alcoholism.

You're not wrong there seamus

No really, no chemicals in the auld system. I wouldn't even know where would be safe to look for mind altering substances other then alcohol up here.

The only boardsies I've met are mods, and they're all dead nice. Although the alcohol was involved, but pubs are cool.

I'm just one of those people who's nice 95% of the time. The other 5% I'm the worst person ever.

He he terry,thats funny. :D

You've only met mods?

Sure no wonder you found them nice.
    They would have been coked out of their heads and very happy after being serviced by the in-house hookers.

BTW, What's funny?
    I don't like back-reading.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭David Michael

Terry wrote:

BTW, What's funny?

I always find you funny Terrence.

So it could have been anything.

• Advertisement

Terry wrote:
    You've only met mods?

Sure no wonder you found them nice.
    They would have been coked out of their heads and very happy after being serviced by the in-house hookers.

BTW, What's funny?

The thread title you changed in AH,

Ah the coke and hooker parties. How does agirl get invited to one of those? Could I maybe crash one this weekend, after our 3/4 way beers?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Ah the coke and hooker parties. How does agirl get invited to one of those? Could I maybe crash one this weekend, after our 3/4 way beers?

What did he change it to?

You're not a mod, so unless you deal coke or are a hooker...

Terry wrote:
    You're not a mod, so unless you deal coke or are a hooker...
    hmmmmm I sense a career change.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 677 ✭✭✭David Michael

hmmmmm I sense a career change.......

Being a mod is thankless and it's a hard life selling coke so i'd stick with it tbh.

Ahh, I wouldn't say it's thankless.
    Sometims you can be mischievious and change the title of a thread that reads "Don't look at me. I'm eating" to "Don't look at me. I'm beating off".

The feedback threads can be quite amusing too. Especially when the person you have banned is a complete ****tard.

Just little things, but they break up what can be a really mundane existence (personally speaking, of course).

Also, this is a thread praising mods and stuff, so that's nice.

I wasn't thinking of mod or coke dealer.........

Woot. Free sex.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Yeah, you go mods!

I love you Terry!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Get a room.

Advertisement