Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dentist?

• 19-09-2007 11:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,511 ✭✭✭

Does UCC have a dentist on campus? A filling got chipped, and I need a replacement ASAP it's scraping against my inner cheek badly...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 630 ✭✭✭Lucas10101

Obviously they do have a Dentist on campus, for Dentistry courses, but I doubt they'll help you...plus the Student Health website doesn't have a dentist mentioned:

http://www.ucc.ie/services/health/services.htm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,265 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

I think there's one out near Wilton though, on the way to tesco, just go down to the end of college road and turn left theres a medi-centre on your left

If there's no dentist there, there definately is one in Wilton Court housing estate, directly opposite tesco

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Icefyre

there's no dentist for UCC, and no dentist will give you student rates. if you're really brave a student who wants the practice will do it for you for like a tenner, and they would be supervised and well trained, but i go to a guy on glasheen road - €70 for a filling, less for general checkup and that

Advertisement