Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who's Yours!?!

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,688 ✭✭✭Nailz

I certainly have! I went mentel when I seen that... I still do! :D The ad began and I was like... :eek: do I know this song??? When Phil started singing I hopped up out of the chair and put my hands up in the air shouting, "Yeaahhh!!!" And when it finished I shouted again, "Thats a class ad!!!!!"

Oh jesus the youtube videos are 90! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,191 ✭✭✭✭Latchy

I came in from the pub one night, pie eyed and saw the add,,,,,,thought i was halucinating and sombody had spiked my drink ........he he:D

yea those you tube vids are the best ,and in the air is my fav phil song to ......(not a lot of people knew that )

Why is that supposed to be a secret??? Don't be ashamed to like Phil Collins!! :D

Quote -Nailz Why is that supposed to be a secret??? Don't be ashamed to like Phil Collins!!
    Not in the least , phil collins is (despite what i said in previous post) OK in my book .....just never had reason (till now) to say it.:)

My partner loves him , seriously ........and why wouldnt she ? :)

Exactly! Why wouldn't she! :) Your a lucky man! I wish I had a bird like that, even though my bird is really nice and well fit!! :D Send the Mrs my love, yeah! ;)

• Advertisement

Love and best wish's recieved with thanks ........:)

Ah well done Nailz... your a charmer... :D The Mrs is probably chuffed with the praise, yeah?

Ah well done Nailz... your a charmer... :D The Mrs is probably chuffed with the praise, yeah?
    well your Mrs i am sure is a good judge of charecter :D

She sure is.... :D

What about the Van Halen brothers?? Legendary artists in their own right, especialy Eddie!

Shame about the slow sound, but have to say... class song! :cool:

• Advertisement
Advertisement